Re: fungicide [was Re: outdoor bogs and VFT]

From: Fred C. Heller (fred.heller@skynet.be)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 14:15:12 PST

Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 23:15:12 +0100 (MET)
From: "Fred C. Heller" <fred.heller@skynet.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: fungicide [was Re: outdoor bogs and VFT]

either ask them where they sell it in the US

http://www.elf-atochem.com/newelf/agchem/contactus.html

Or contact Peter D'Amato and see what he's got to offer :

California Carnivores
7020 Trenton-Healdsburg Rd.
Forestville, CA 95436
Voice: (707) 838-1630
Fax: (707) 838-9899
email: califcarn@aol.com
http://californiacarnivores.com/

Or use a systemic fungicide that you dilute more than it should be, do
not spray it directly on the plants as it could burn them but on the
sphagnum around them.

Happy growing

Fred