Plagiarized web site

From: JWi5770869@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 17:24:16 PST

Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 20:24:16 EST
From: JWi5770869@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Plagiarized web site

Fernando and all,
Are you sure there's no email address for the idiot that's ripped off your
web site?
If there is then it sounds like a few weeks of mailbombing might help (hey
what are friends for<grin>!!).
I'm sure that the company hosting the site will succumb to pressure when
they see this guy's mailbox explode.

Do you know this individual ?Is he trying to scam you or the Cp community at
large(is he trying to sell plants etc).I only ask because I don't want to
give him the satisfaction of a 'hit' to 'his' site to find out the info for
myself.
Hope it gets sorted soon.

All the best

John Wilden