RE: Regarding Superthrive

From: Brewer Charles E PHDN (brewerce@nswcphdn.navy.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 14:56:22 PST

Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:56:22 -0500
From: Brewer Charles E PHDN <brewerce@nswcphdn.navy.mil>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Regarding Superthrive

Phil and others,
 I have used Superthrive for many years now with excellent results on
transplanting VFTs, Cephs, Sarrs and house plants. I use ten drops of
superthrive per gallon of water and soak the cutting for approx. one hour,
then soak the cutting in a fungicide for 5 minutes before planting. I have
tried using superthrive as a foliage spray with mix results. I do find that
a weak solution of fertilizer sprayed on these plants, during growing season
or using the pour through method, works better for me and gives me better
results. Hope this helps.
 Charles Brewer
 Va. Beach, Va.