Where can I buy seeds of Dischidia rafflesiana or pectenoides.

From: It's me again!!! (T. Kowalski) (kowal@starogard.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 10:54:06 PST

Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:54:06 +0100
From: "It's me again!!! (T. Kowalski)" <kowal@starogard.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Where can I buy seeds of Dischidia rafflesiana or pectenoides.

Dear all,

I have just cleaned my harddrive and I lost all my contacts. I know
there is one guy from the Czech Republic who sells those seeds. If
you know him or have any address where I can buy it please let me
know. I have already searched cyberseeds.com and nothing.

Thank you in advance.

kowal

kowal@starogard.com

Ps. To all CPpeople from my ICQ list please send me any message so
we will be in touch again. For the new my uin 2452546 it would be
great to have CP growers on my ICQ.

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]