Re: earwigs and other stuff...

From: tierney wayne (hybrid_t@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 01:16:40 PST

Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 01:16:40 PST
From: "tierney wayne" <hybrid_t@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: earwigs and other stuff...

Hi everyone,
I seem to remember from a pest management class eons ago that earwigs could
be trapped by rolling a damp newspaper into a cigar and leaving it on the
ground where the problem is. They will hide in it during the day and can
then be collected and disposed of (which makes this method a double pleasure
as we all know how most of us like to dispose of insects!)

I also have a rather embarrassing question- I've been really out of the loop
for so long with school and work etc etc- but is it still possible to
register for the meeting in may? If someone could tell me how to go about it
I'd be very grateful...

Finally thanks to the people who responded to my inquiry about an aquatic
plant digest- I wasn't able to thank everyone personally.

Thanks and good growing!
Tierney
San Jose CA