How To Make Money On Internet ?

From: BestBiz2000@CJUH.bigfoot.com
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 03:50:38 PST

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:50:38 GMT
From: BestBiz2000@CJUH.bigfoot.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:  How To Make Money On Internet ?

Are you ready to make money on the Internet?

Do you want to find something new that REALLY works? Do you want to
start doing business globally in the next 48 hours without making a
large financial investment? Do you have a New Year's resolution to
change things in your life.....more money, new car, new house?

If you answered YES to any of the above questions, we have the solution
for you! You can be an Internet Tycoon in the next 48 hours. You can start making money immediately.
NO Gimmicks -- NO MLM! This is a REAL business
opportunity!

Join other entepreneurs who have enrolled in our program and are doing business. You can work your
own hours .... there's no limit to your income!

For FREE information about this unique opportunity that some have said is
the "best opportunity on the Internet" send us an e-mail by clicking on the link below ..... You have nothing
to lose but EVERYTHING TO GAIN!

mailto:ToMakeMoney@bigfoot.com?subject=IWantMoreInfoAboutTheOffer

If you don't want to receive messages about our business opportunity,
please click on the link below and we will remove you from our database.

mailto:RemoMe_TheKing@bigfoot.com?subject=REMOVEMENOW