Genlisea habitat

From: Richard Jobson (r.jobson@botany.uq.edu.au)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 19:05:46 PST

Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:05:46 +1100
From: "Richard Jobson" <r.jobson@botany.uq.edu.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Genlisea habitat

Dear all,
I have dug up a list message from 96 in which Fernando describes
that G. repens and G. aurea are almost always found submerged
(G. repens deeper than aurea). So this answers my question,
thanks Fernando and also Barry for information.

Has anyone heard anything about the complete monograph of
Genlisea by Elza Fromm-Trinta? Peter Taylor mentions that its in
the stages of completion in his 1991 account of Genlisea (CPN Vol
20 1991). It must be coming soon, can't wait.
Best,
Richard.
Richard W. Jobson
Department of Botany
University of Queensland
Brisbane, Queensland 4072
Australia.
Ph: (07) 33651457; (H) 38315939
Fax:(07) 33651699
E-mail: r.jobson@botany.uq.edu.au

"It is the spirit of the age to believe that any fact, however suspect, is superior to any imaginative exercise, no matter how
true".
Gore Vidal.