Photo request

From: Steven Venter (stevev@carnivorousplants.org)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 06:42:04 PST

Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:42:04 +0200
From: "Steven Venter" <stevev@carnivorousplants.org>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Photo request

Here's an update from the publisher requesting two photographs of D.
rotundifolia, for which he's prepared to pay:

"I would like to reiterate what we are looking for, as the authors
of this book are very specific about what they want. They are very
specifically looking for two images that together show the folding
motion of the Drosera plant as it traps an insect. The important
issue is the folding of the trap, so two images, one showing an
insect having just landed, the other showing the folding process
begining, will suffice. I am sorry but we do not need images
showing the plant on its own, nor do we need images showing a plant
fully folded up having engulfed an insect. They must also be in
colour. I hope this clarifies our request"

Steven Venter ICPS Gallery Curator stevev@carnivorousplants.org

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]