Okefenokee Rangers

From: bruce dudley (bddudley@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 03:10:03 PST

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 03:10:03 -0800 (PST)
From: bruce dudley <bddudley@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Okefenokee Rangers

Phil-
The rangers know where the plants are. They won't
tell just anyone though. Believe me, with all the
poaching that goes on in the swamp, they care, too!
It's better for them to play dumb than to end up
having all the plants taken by people who just want a
little something to remember their visit by. You
probably scared them when you showed them the sundews.
 You would do better to find a guide when you visit
the swamp. Your guide should have a boat too. The
best stands of Okee Minor are floating far away from
the land trails.
Bruce

BTW: I am sorry if I "sent" a similar message to the
group! I was trying to erase the other letters to
focus on Phil's. I think I hit the wrong key and sent
it before I was done writing.... I love technology.