new e-mail address

From: Andrew Marshall (andrewm@olywa.net)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 18:07:21 PST

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 18:07:21 -0800
From: "Andrew Marshall" <andrewm@olywa.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: new e-mail address

Hi Folks,
    Last week I announced, in hopeful tones my new e-mail address. I am now
scrapping it. I have decided that despite the connectivity problem I have
with my current ISP, they are minor compared to the ones I have had this
week with the new address. So, andrewm@thevortex.com is no longer an
address I will bother with. Please just go back to andrewm@olywa.net .
Thank-you and in the meanwhile, any one who has sent me a message to the
vortex address and not received a response, please re-send it to the olywa
address. I know I have mail in the vortex inbox, and I can see from who,
but can not get at it to answer it. When I try it takes as much as 10
minutes (timed) before I give up waiting for it to upload the mail from
where ever it is hiding it. Then it takes even longer to decide what to do
with it. I now know why it is called the vortex. Nothing comes back out of
it with out great difficulty.
    Sorry for the trouble folks. Thanks for understanding.
    Best wishes
    Andrew