Re: S. minor at southern limit

From: meadow@bealenet.com
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 12:34:56 PST

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 100 09:24:06 -500
From: meadow@bealenet.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: S. minor at southern limit

Hi Folks:

I saw the note about the demise of the southernmost stand of S. minor in
Okeechobee County, Florida. According to the list serve the site was
turned into a watermelon field. We wrote an article in CPN several
years ago about the southernmost S. minor site in Florida for those of
you who are interested.

Fortunately, we have available a limited supply of propagated material from
this now extinct site. If you are interested in obtaining some please contact
us at meadowview@pitcherplant.org

Sincerely,

Phil Sheridan
Director