Re: papers

From: schlauer@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 08:46:50 PST

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:46:50 +0000
From: schlauer@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: papers

Dear Cindy,

> Kaminski, R. 1987a: Studies on the ecology of Aldrovanda
> vesiculosa L. I. Ecological differentiation of A. vesiculosa
> population under the influences of chemical factors in the hapitat.
> Ekol. Polska 35, 559-590
>
> and its companion paper:
>
> Kaminski R, 1987b: Studies on the ecology of aldrovanda vesiculosa
> L. II. Organic substances, phisycia and biotic factors and the
> growth and development of A. Vesiculosa, Ekol. Polska 35, 591-609.
>
> 87b seems to be the one of more direct interest.
>
> I am hoping by appealing to this list that someone out there in the
> plant community could send us a copy, or tell me how to find these
> for him. Our local library is not much help with these (to them)
> obscure journals.

I can obtain both of these "obscure" papers and can send copies to
you but this would take several weeks (or even a month) and cost
approximately DM 2.50 (xerox, 25 double pages reduced to A4) + DM 16
(air mail 250g) = DM 18.50 (9.25 US$). Do you want me to try this it
or do you need a more rapid/cheaper source?

Kind regards
Jan