PNWCPC meetings/members

From: Chris Teichreb (cjteichr@sfu.ca)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 09:37:43 PST

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:37:43 -0800
From: Chris Teichreb <cjteichr@sfu.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: PNWCPC meetings/members

Hi everyone,

        I'm back again after another two month hiatus. It just got to the
point where I wasn't able to check my e-mail often enough and so ended up
deleting all unnecessary files (ie: from the list). Hopefully I'll be back
on for a while!

        On news of the Pacific Northwest Carnivorous Plant Club. If you
are a member, or think you are, and have not been receiving my e-mails
about our upcoming meetings, that means your e-mail must have changed and I
haven't been able to locate your new one. If so, please forward it to me
so that you can keep in touch with regards to the meetings.

        For those interested, we will be having two plant shows this
        year
at the Richmond Nature Centre, Richmond, B.C., Canada. Both will be
from 11am to 4pm on May 7th and August 27th. The first one will be a
plant show and members only trading/selling with a meeting to follow to
discuss the direction of the club. The August meeting will be both a
public show and sale. Feel free to drop by at either of them if you
happen to be in town.

        Full information can be found on our website
(www.nurserysite.com/clubs/pnwcarnivorous) which is linked through the
web-ring as well.

Happy growing,

Chris Teichreb