Roridula growing.

From: Stephen Davis (stephend@ricochet.net)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 00:08:09 PST

Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:08:09 -0800
From: Stephen Davis <stephend@ricochet.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Roridula growing.

Does anyone have a site describing recommendations and pitfalls of
growing Roridula? I've gotten 3 of 17 seeds to sprout, and had one
grow to an astounding 4" before before kicking the bucket. It would
seem to be ready to die, come back and then finally go into a death
tailspin and died rather quickly. I never used fertilizer on it. I
had it in my garage in San Jose CA under lights, with no plastic to
hold in humidity, for a while, then put it outside in morning sun,
afternoon shade. That is where it spent the remaining days of it's
rather short life.

Stephen