Re:purple-flowered Drosera

From: Pierre GELINAUD (piilou@hop.multimania.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 07:56:56 PST

Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 00:56:56 +0900
From: "Pierre GELINAUD" <piilou@hop.multimania.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:purple-flowered Drosera

Hi Owen,

I have some D.spatulata "Okinawa rose" which colour is pink to
purple and white or clearer in the middle. Probably the same as
yours. I live in Okinawa (Japan) and I know there are some drosera
in the wild here but have not yet seen them. I don't know if it's
the same plant... Mine are coming from seeds I got from the French
association Dionee. You can see some photos on my site. I can't
say more at this time...

Pierre Gelinaud http://www.multimania.com/piilou/carni/
piilou@pop.multimania.com

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]