Re: Mailing List

From: Marge Talt (mtalt@clark.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 21:03:07 PST

Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 00:03:07 -0500
From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@clark.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com

Hi,

Someone else may have written with instructions for joining the list,
but in case they haven't...here they are - you have to send this in
yourself.

Send email to:

listproc@opus.hpl.hp.com

Do not put anything in the subject line. In the body of the message,
type:

SUBSCRIBE CP Your Name (i.e.Kurt Fritzges)

Do not add anything else, including a signature.

You will receive a welcome message from the list autobot. You need
to keep this message because there will come a day when you want to
change from digest form or sign off or something.

BTW, when you send a post to an email list, it goes all over the
world, so it is best not to put things like your mailing address in
it. You need to remember that hundreds of people will see it:-)

Cheers and enjoy the list!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@clark.net
Editor: Gardening in Shade
Current Article : Online Nurseries 2000 - Foliage Gardens
http://suite101.com/welcome.cfm/222
http://www.hort.net/mtalt/article-index.html