domes

From: FOODBAG@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 20:04:38 PST

Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 23:04:38 EST
From: FOODBAG@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: domes

>I've been looking for those cute little plastic domes that go over the stock
>plastic pots that carnivorous plants are usually seen in. If anyone has an
>idea on where I can find the domes, please let me know!

>Thx,

>Phil

  If you are talking about those pplastic cup-like dmes over TC commercial
brands like "Little Pot of Horrors", you can use a clear plastic solo cup, if
you trim the lip of the cup with a razor or exacto knife(unless you are lucky
enough to find a odd-size pot where it would fit perfectly). However, if
anyone knows a commercial source for pots with lids, I would be interested to
know about it.

  Joe Griffin
  Lincoln, Nebraska