Philadelphia Flower Show

From: Paul McCullough (paulmcc@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 16:08:18 PST

Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 19:08:18 -0500
From: Paul McCullough <paulmcc@home.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Philadelphia Flower Show

For anyone interested, I've made the photos I took at the Philly Flower
show available at the following URL:

http://members.home.net/paulmcc/pfs.zip

These pix were taken with my new Nikon Coolpix 800 digital camera. This
camera shoots everything in 1600x1200 mode (or 640x480 VGA) for the best
photo clarity. Unfortunately, I had to resize the photos to 640x480 and
compress the jpegs to 50% to make the download of the file above small
enough to be easy on slow connections. At any rate, the file contains
about 37 of the best photos of the batch- I've touched some up slightly
to make up for the losses to compression.

Let me know what you think...

Cheers,
Paul

ps- no there aren't any good CP photos here- the two exhibits that had
CP were poorly lit. Sorry.

--

My New Webpage URLs: -------------------- 3D Animation World: http://members.home.net/paulmcc Carnivorous Plant Page: http://members.home.net/paulmcc/carniv.htm Movie Reviews: http://members.home.net/paulmcc/movies.htm