Re: trip to Boca Raton Florida

From: Bryan and Leslie Lorber (bllorber@wcvt.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 09:10:31 PST

Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 12:10:31 -0500
From: Bryan and Leslie Lorber <bllorber@wcvt.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: trip to Boca Raton Florida

Hi Trent:
Thanks for the info. My folks love Florida but for me it's a necessary trip to
see mom and dad and for the kids to see their grandparents. I find Boca to be
sterile and manicured to within an inch of it's misguided existence. Having made
my life in rural Vermont you can imagine how I feel in a place like Boca. We
thought of heading "out west" and maybe down to Shark River. My kids are 3 and 4
so I'm some what limited but I really appreciate you time and effort in
responding to my question.

Best regards,
Bryan