UK Growing

From: Dickdove@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 04:40:40 PST

Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 07:40:40 EST
From: Dickdove@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: UK Growing

I have kept a VFT & sars in my "Cacti house" where 600+ cacti AND the CPs
seem to be quite happy. The sars survived the winter & the VFT has been there
several years.All the CPs are kept in a tray of water so the humidity
appears to be OK.Min winter temp has been 8C and summer CAN rise to 30C+ but
I have bags of ventilation.
Having said all that can anyone recomment other CPs which would thrive in
these conditions and, if in UK where would the best supplier(s) be who could
do mail ordrer.
Help appreciated.
Dick in Berks