Die squirrels, die!

From: Hideka Kobayashi (hkobayashi4@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 00:46:53 PST

Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 02:46:53 CST
From: "Hideka Kobayashi" <hkobayashi4@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Die squirrels, die!

I have never tried this, but if I remember correctly, there is this bird
feed which repels squirrels. Apparently, the feed is mixed with hot pepper
or something, and squirrels do not like it. It might not be effective in the
beginning, but it 'might' deter them eventually. They might hung around your
apartment, though. There are several here as well, and they drive me nuts.
Actually, I can hear them right now. I even thought about using rat poison
and caster beans, but I'd rather not go that far.

Hideka