Pest Strip

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 09:24:30 PST

Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 12:24:30 -0500
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Pest Strip

Ok, I spotted some little black specs in one of my many terraria. They dont
appear to be harming any of my Drosera but they're crawling around the
center of some of my petiolaris relatives. I'm assuming these tiny black
dots are mites. I dont care if theyre harming my plants or not, I want them
dead. I'm sure Ive asked this in the past but does anyone know if the
chemicals released by pest strip can harm Drosera or other sensitive CP?
Anyone recommend a specific brand I might be able to find at Home Depot?

Thanks!
Matt