Re: To Bruce Dudley, red1, Sean Barry and other assorted liberals...

From: Dave Evans (dpevans@rci.rutgers.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 19:09:06 PST

Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 22:09:06 -0500
From: "Dave Evans" <dpevans@rci.rutgers.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: To Bruce Dudley, red1, Sean Barry and other assorted liberals...

> Your intolerance of other people's diverse life-styles, cultures, and
> is astounding! In addition, although your predictable lack of facts and
> emotionalism
> will make you an easy debate victim, I will be glad to teach you a lesson.
> Sincerely,
> Michael Pagoulatos

Micheal,

    You and I have the dubious reconition of having been compared to Nazis
on the CP list Too bad I think Sylvia is right..... Is there something
wrong with people not using up every bit of land, Micheal?
    There is something about American Politics that I just don't get... The
Republicans have strong ties to the religous right. But yet a corner stone
belief seems to that it's alright to remake Creation for Man's benefit and
ego. God put us in charge of the world, he didn't say for us to kill most
everything off. (but I guess it's all right, if it's good for business.)

Dave Evans