More cats and squirrels....arrrgh!!!!

From: JWi5770869@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 07:43:03 PST

Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 10:43:03 EST
From: JWi5770869@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: More cats and squirrels....arrrgh!!!!

In a message dated 24/03/00 10:12:52 GMT Daylight Time, cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
writes:

> Hello John,
>
> I can only speak for circumstances here in the States. In the
> majority of our urban and suburban area's there are leash laws
> that applies both to cats & dogs. In my city of St. Petersburg
> this is the case. I could use your same argument for my dog to an
> extent. I do realize it isn't as difficult to maintain a dog on
> its property than a cat. But none the less, if I just opened the
> front door and let the dog out I'm sure he would have no
> difficulty going to a neighbors yard and taking a dump in there
Blah blah blah blah......
Mike
I've just come back from a short holiday to find that you posted your (what I
thought was a private) rant to me on the listserve. I hope it makes you feel
a little better demonstrating to the list what a towering intellect you
possess!! (shame about the ego though!!).

John "responsible keeper of cats,despite what Mike Hunt thinks(!)" Wilden
Southport
Lancs.
UK