Just a little more on squirrels

From: Hideka Kobayashi (hkobayashi4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 12:25:27 PST

Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 14:25:27 CST
From: "Hideka Kobayashi" <hkobayashi4@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Just a little more on squirrels

Sorry for farther continuing on this topic.

<<I vaguely remember that there was a disease spread here in the South >from
eating squirrel brains.

Ooog. Sometimes reality is it's own reward. : )>>

If I remember correctly, there were cases (not just one) that people
suspected of the possible link between squirrels and the human version of
Mad Cow disease (I know the name, but cannot spell. It is German) In KY. So
I can safely conclude that squirrels are the source of all evil (I am not
suggesting killing them or whatever. Continue to read). I am not sure 100%,
eating brains of squirrels had something to do with these cases. A similar
disease was found in New Guinea sometime ago. Indigenous people had a
tradition of eating brain of deceased.

<<PS. The only animal I've had problems with here was a nosy neighbour who
reported me to the police for growing illegal substances - he was referring
to a large D Dichotoma, and was cautioned for wasting police time. Should I
shoot, drown or poison him??>>

No, you should not. Just keep select breed for a larger trap (I would
suggest Venus Fly Trap or Sundews) so that one day he can get caught in
front of you. Ah, sweet revenge. You can use a mutagen, but I am not sure
how effective it will be.

Have you read about this giant CP in Madagascar? I know it is fake, but
*supposedly* people were sacrificed in this manner. I also read about this
novel in which a carnivorous orchid traps the main character. Hopefully,
squirrels will be also taken care of this way. Let *Mother Nature* take care
of those pests.

Hideka