cats and squirrels and everything else

From: Steven M. Findak (steven.findak@marconimed.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 05:58:22 PST

Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 08:58:22 -0500
From: "Steven M. Findak" <steven.findak@marconimed.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: cats and squirrels and everything else

>From a long time Lurker Having had problems with cats and squirrels
digging in my garden I have used brambles or rose stems as a natural
barb wire. Cut small lengths of the most dangerous looking pricker
bush you can find; here in Cleveland Ohio USA that would be
multi-flora rose; and lay it on top of where the digging is
occurring. Animals are not dumb and they soon learn that its easier
to dig elsewhere; where they will not get pricked by the thorns of
the plant. The only down side is it does not look aesthetic and you
run the risk of getting pricked yourself.

[V-Card file steven.findak.vcf deleted by listprocessor]