AW: (no subject)

From: Andreas Wistuba (andreas@wistuba.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 07:34:49 PST

Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 17:34:49 +0200
From: "Andreas Wistuba" <andreas@wistuba.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: AW: (no subject)

Hi Angie,

generally I have the feeling that young Heliamphoras grow better under
artificial lights. I presume this is due to more constant lightning
conditions.

In my case my young plants like artificial lights while my adult
Heliamphoras are in the greenhouse with very strong additional
Natrium-halide illumination.

If you have your young plants in the greenhouse where it might be too dark
or too warm just try to grow them in a cool cellar in a terrarium under
fluorescent tubes.

How do you grow the young ones?

Bye

Andreas