Plants needed rants over

From: Joseph Kinyon (corruscate@vivazapata.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 18:37:05 PDT

Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:37:05 -0700
From: "Joseph Kinyon" <corruscate@vivazapata.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Plants needed rants over

Hey folks,
I am looking for purchasing the following plants to teach a class this
spring. My collection was severely damaged by a neighbor's dog --on a leash
by the way ;).

I am looking to replace the following:

Sarracenia psittacina
Aldrovanda vesiculosa
Utricularia inflata
Heliamphora x (ionasi? and ?)
Heliamphora jonesii
Brocchinia reducta

Especially

Darlingtonia californica
Pinguicula nortensis
Drosera rotundafolia
Utricularia gibba

You can probably tell by the list I am bummed, broke and in a pickle.
My class is in two weeks, and I need plants to show process, diversity,
anatomy and flowers if possible. California natives are the theme.
Reply to me directly at:

corruscate@vivazapata.com

Joseph Kinyon

P.S.: I also need an example of carnivorous plants in a stage of tissue
culture, dish or jar is fine. It is merely to show how it is done in this
experience oriented hands-on science class. If you have a jar in process to
sell, let me know.