Re: U. calycifida

From: Dave Evans (dpevans@rci.rutgers.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 21:42:06 PDT

Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 00:42:06 -0400
From: "Dave Evans" <dpevans@rci.rutgers.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: U. calycifida

Hello William,

    Take your basic Nepenthes soil (1/3 each of: peat moss, 3/2 perlite and
1/3 sand, shredded cedar mulch) and make it fluffier. I use a little more
perlite and add an extra part of shredded Sphagnum moss. A mix similar to
this using living Sphagnum moss also works great these Utric's, some may
prefer the living moss.

Dave Evans