National Geographic

From: Peter Quinnear (Peter_Quinnear@rnli.org.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 07:34:00 PDT

Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 15:34:00 +0100
From: "Peter Quinnear" <Peter_Quinnear@rnli.org.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: National Geographic

Thanks to all those who sent me details of the tepui article I was
enquiring about. Stefan's reply was particularly interesting as he
detailed those other related articles.

My very special thanks though to Paul Temple (a true gent if ever there
was one) who offered me a spare copy of that edition that he had. That
is the true sprit for which this listserve was created...helping each
other.

Regards

Pete

the system manager.