Newbie question

From: Michel van Breugel (mvbreugel@elc.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 04:43:47 PDT

Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:43:47 +0100
From: "Michel van Breugel" <mvbreugel@elc.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Newbie question

Hi all,

I'm quit new in growing CP's, I am growing them for 2 years now, but
since half a year more fanatic (if that's the way to describe it).

I have a question concerning my pictherplants.... since about 4-5
months the leafs don't open anymore, they stay closed...and flat. I
also discovered some mealybugs... I use a non systematic insecticide
for 3 weeks now. and the mealybugs seem to dissapear slowly (I toolk
them of with a paper towel as well). Can I just cut the leafs of at
there growingpoints, and will they start growing again? Or is there
some other way of making the pitchers look the way they used to do?

Best regards,
MvB