sarracenia leaves

From: Phil Hanley (p.hanley@hud.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 02:55:49 PDT

Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:55:49 +0100
From: Phil Hanley <p.hanley@hud.ac.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: sarracenia leaves

I have a plant which showed the same symptoms all last year. I left the
plant
outside and well away from the others this winter in case it was some
disease.
Now the pitchers seem coming back as normal.

The previous winter it had been left on a window sill with some orchids
(I thought I was doing it a favor!) Thanks for the information I was
still thinking about destroying it ...