Re: New York

From: DGolde1404@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 04:42:28 PDT

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 07:42:28 EDT
From: DGolde1404@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: New York

With regard to the question posed by the gentleman coming to New York next
month; As far as I know there is lot much activity in the CP arena in this
area. The New York Botanic Gardens in the Bronx has a terrarium case with
some Drosera, a nice collection of Serracenia, a few pings and some fairly
small Nepenthes. This is located in the recently renovated Haupt
Conservatory. In another part of the conservatory you can see a few hanging
Nepenthes.
     I was at the NYBG last week so I know this information is current.
     A trip to these gardens would be a great stop-off, especially in May,
but if you want to see only CP's it would probably be a disappointment.