wild collection

From: Steve Hinkson (sphinkson@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 00:55:03 PDT

Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 00:55:03 -0700
From: Steve Hinkson <sphinkson@worldnet.att.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: wild collection

I had no intention to criticize you, Paul, but only your wide, sweeping
statements. I believe, although I'm no longer sure, that two people may
have diametrically opposed views, and even have a somewhat heated
discussion without either personal attack, or becoming overly emotional.

And you should, in any event, not take personally statements made at the
end of my letter about the news group as a whole. Steve

-- "You can easily judge the character of a person by how he treats
those who can do nothing for him or to him." Malcolm Forbes

Drop by and see me at :
 http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/6811