Conservation/Global Warming Debate...... Better Than Squirrels!

From: RICK (ricmeista@titan.co.nz)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 07:49:58 PDT

Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 02:49:58 +1200
From: "RICK" <ricmeista@titan.co.nz>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Conservation/Global Warming Debate...... Better Than Squirrels!

Wickedly awesome discussions here and at the end of the day unless
 we take out 90% of the population (or whatever) then the 6th big
 extinction will complete itself. Anyway all this is technically
 natural like freshup, argue if you like, because whatever we do,
 make etc etc is all natural since we are animal life. We do term
 things as 'man made' or natural however. A car, for example with
 its emissions is classed as man made but is , of course, natural
 because it is all made from elements and although it is possible
 for such a thing to be made by nature, it would be 'more' than
 extremely unlikely to been made other than by man due to the
 complex processes in order to make a car, paint it etc, fuel it and
 so on. Now this means that whatever stance you take, opinions you
 have and so on you can be rest assured that it is also naturally
 correct (right to act or think in such a way). However for morals,
 conservation, cruelty and so on we, as a human species, have
 various laws, beliefs etc which vary from country to country and
 even from state to state. So in OUR terms what is accually the
 best laws, morals, paths to take and so on???? WELL this is why we
 argue so much and will do so for ever in a day. Don't forget, we
 are not Earthlings for man and woman come from different planets
 i.e. Venus and Mars!! Ric.

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]