Re: Humidifiers

From: Albert Huntington (BALBERTH@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 08:49:13 PDT

Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 08:49:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Albert Huntington <BALBERTH@YAHOO.COM>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Humidifiers

CMDodd@aol.com writes:

> Dear CPer's,
> Does anyone have a source for greenhouse humidifiers?

  I bought mine at Charley's Greenhouse supply:
http://www.charleysgreenhouse.com/, and they work like a charm. They
are quite expensive items, however.

  I am beginning to be of the opinion that a fairly cheap misting line (
usually available from a hardware store as a device for keeping an area
cool in summer ) coupled with a demand pump designed for RV's is a much
cheaper solution, and possibly a better solution because it allows for
more even distribution of the mist over the area to be misted.

--Albert

=====
Albert Huntington San Jose, CA U.S.A.
           Visit my greenhouse at: