ICPS World Conference 2000 update

From: Davidogray@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 13:21:17 PDT

Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:21:17 EDT
From: Davidogray@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ICPS World Conference 2000 update

Hello again list readers,
I'd like to encourage any of you who are considering attending the ICPS World
Conference in June to send in your registrations soon. We are very close to
the break-even point in total registrations, and we'll breathe easier around
here once we get to that point. As well, we can still add speakers to the
conference roster if we get more registered conference attendees.
If you need registration forms you may copy it from the ICPS Website at :
http://www.carnivorousplants.org/news/meeting2000.html
I'll be without a computer for about a week; my apologies for the resulting
delays in responding, but please don't hesitate to write with any questions
or comments to me at
davidogray@aol.com
Thanks again to all those who have supported the conference to date. I look
forward to meeting you all here in San Francisco in June!
Cheers,
David O. Gray