attn: California ICPS meeting field trip, people who'd like to go

From: Terre Golembiewski (golembit@uwwvax.uww.edu)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 13:20:24 PDT

Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 15:20:24 -0500
From: Terre Golembiewski <golembit@uwwvax.uww.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: attn: California ICPS meeting field trip, people who'd like to go

Hello. I would like to get in contact with persons (especially other
women) who are attending the ICPS annual meeting in California and would
like to take in the field trip to the Crescent City area, but do not want
to do the field trip alone. I would propose that we rent one car for 3 or
4 of us, drive the 6 hours north to take in the field trip together, then
drop the rental car off one hour further north in the Medford, Oregon area,
and use that airport to fly back to our respective homes. I am in
Wisconsin. If anyone is interested in getting together in this way to take
in the ICPS annual meeting field trip with me, please contact me. Thank
you.