Re:Cascade Carnivorous Plants

From: Kit Halsted (kit@kithalsted.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 10:35:28 PDT

Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 13:35:28 -0400
From: Kit Halsted <kit@kithalsted.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:Cascade Carnivorous Plants

On 5/3/00, David wrote:
>Hello Kit,
>
>On Tue, 2 May 2000 20:53:09 -0700 (PDT), Kit Halsted
><kit@kithalsted.com> wrote:
>
> >Next thing I knew, I had
> >placed an order with Cascade Carnivorous Plants for various
> >Sarracenea, a Drosera, & a couple of VFTs.
>
>I placed an order with Cascade Carnivorous Plants on the 26th April
>2000, but have not yet heard from them.
>
>How long did it take for you to receive your plants after submitting
>the order?

I placed the order the order on line & indicated that I wanted to pay
via PayPal. I then didn't hear from him for several days, so I
called. It turned out he was waiting for payment. I called on a
Saturday, he said he would ship on the following Monday & I had my
plants that Thursday. I'd suggest giving him a call if there's a
problem.

>Thanks for any info.

Hope this helps,
-Kit