Is it possible to ID my Drosera?

From: Cindy Rotermund (crotermund@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 16:22:03 PDT

Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 19:22:03 -0400
From: "Cindy Rotermund" <crotermund@mindspring.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Is it possible to ID my Drosera?

I got my first CPs approximately 1 year ago. My beginner "kit" came
with two VFT's a Butter Wort and a Sun Dew. I've been trying to
identify which variety of Sun Dew I have. I am certain it is a
temperate variety based on the info I have been able to gather from
the book "The Savage Garden" by Peter D'Amato. Also based on his
descriptions I believe I have either Spatulata or Capillaris. The
rosettes of my plant are approximately 1 1/2" across. The "leaves"
are green and nearly round. It has been very healthy returning from
its dormancy and other much smaller rosettes are starting to grow at
the periphery of the "parent." Last year I cut the flower shoots
off because the container the plant was in was constraining. The
one growing this year is about 5" high and still growing. Any ideas
which drosera I have? How tall does the flower shoot get? Thanks
in advance for any help.

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]