Kit's water-distilled water making machine

From: david ahrens (nepenthesdave@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 06:49:44 PDT

Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 06:49:44 PDT
From: "david ahrens" <nepenthesdave@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Kit's water-distilled water making machine

If anyone is interested, I have been using a still to produce distilled
water for the past year. I use an American-made table-top still which
produces about a gallon of water in about four hours.
It is called the Eco-water distiller, and is primarily designed for folk who
believe in drinking distilled water instead of tap water. Because of this,
it is a robust unit made to be used every day. I reckon that if it was put
on three cycles a day it would produce twenty gallons a day, enough for an
average greenhouse in a dry spell in summer. I do not have the makers
address with me at the moment but if people show enough interest, I can put
it on the discussion group next Sunday. Unlike a reverse osmosis unit, there
is no wasted water.
regards
David Ahrens
London
PS anyone noticed the change in the server's address?