Re: trading post

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.labs.agilent.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 12:39:25 PDT

Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 12:39:25 -0700
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.labs.agilent.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: trading post

Bruce Dudley <bdaviddudley@yahoo.com> writes:

> I agree with Amy. My digest list is not easily read or accessible
> either. I have gotten maybe five over the last two weeks that have
> been readable. Sometimes accessing the digest closes down my
> mailbox!! I'm getting the same long list of names and addresses
> without any posts. It seemed to happen around the time that the
> digest's url changed.

I don't know of any reason for this. Please send me an exact, complete
copy of the faulty digest and I'll try to diagnose the problem.

> Anyone knows what happened to Rick Walker's "CP Trading Post"?
>
> The link to it in every page I've found doesn't work.

Works fine from here. Perhaps you have the old address. The CPDB has
moved to http://www.labs.agilent.com/bot/cp_home and the trading
post is at http://www.labs.agilent.com/bot/cp_read

All links at www.hpl.hp.com have been replaced with redirect scripts.

Best regards,