young pings for sale/trade

From: Amy Ritchie (carnivorous_plant@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 08:12:34 PDT

Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 08:12:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: Amy Ritchie <carnivorous_plant@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: young pings for sale/trade

Hi all,
I have alot of young butterworts for sale. They were
all grown from leaf cuttings and are growing very
fast. These are the types I have and the quantities I
have to sell/trade:
*P. agnata - (most are 'violet flower', but a few are
the 'blue flower' variety. I'm not sure which ones,
though, so you'd just have to see what you get). 20
available for sale/trade. Most are about 1.5" in
diameter.
*P. caudata v. elhersae - 7 for trade. These are
smaller; the largest ones are 1" in diameter.
*Hybrid ping -- I'm pretty sure this is P. agnata
gypsicola. It is a very nice, attractive ping. I have
about 8 of these for sale/trade, 1-1.5" in diameter.

I would prefer to trade these for other CPs (drosera,
pings, VFTs, etc.), but will also consider selling
them (just make an offer).
If you want a picture of them, I can email you a
picture of the P. agnatas.

Thanks,
Amy
http://www.homestead.com/flytraps