Open house

From: Phil Faulisi (Philcula@webtv.net)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 21:54:00 PDT

Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 21:54:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: Philcula@webtv.net (Phil Faulisi)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Open house

Hi folks. If anyone who is attending the conference would like to come
to my open house, I am opening my collections for all to see that
weekend. I won't be attending the conference, so please email me
privately and I will send you directions. I live in Morgan Hill which is
approx. 70 miles south of San Francisco. I have close to 300 orchid
species, all Sarracenia species including a 30 inch + flava red tube
(solid red) and many hybrids, flytraps, pings, and oh yes...the
Nepenthes collection, around 40 species, mostly highland, and 40
hybrids. I would love to meet you. Do try to make it.
Regards,
Phil Faulisi