Genlisea question

From: r.jobson@botany.uq.edu.au
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 01:06:32 PDT

Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 18:06:32 +1000
From: r.jobson@botany.uq.edu.au
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Genlisea question

Dear list members,
I was wondering if anyone knows whether any of the African
Genlisea may be in cultivation or if anyone has access to these
plants. I am not neccessarily wanting to grow them but I would be
interested to know for scientific purposes (tiny amounts required).
The most interesting of the Africans would be G. margaretae, G.
glandulosissima and G. pallida. Others such as G. subglabra, G.
africana and G. hipsidula and the other Africans are also of
interest.
While I am here I might as well ask the same question of the
Brazilians's G. uncinata and G. lobata.
Any help would be fantastic.
Best,
Richard.