New Rajah Park in Sabah

From: Tony Camilleri (tona@one.net.au)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 00:29:44 PDT

Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 16:59:44 +0930
From: "Tony Camilleri" <tona@one.net.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New Rajah Park in Sabah

I recently travelled to Mount Kinabalu to view Nepenthes. Great
trip!!! What I wasn't aware of was that Sabah parks have recently
opened a new park dedicated to Nepenthes Rajah about 30km away from
Mount Kinabalu, park headquarters. Unfortunately, we were not able
to make it to the Rajah park, so I can't report on the standards.
Just letting everybody else out there know. If travelling to Mount
Kinabalu, to set aside a day to make it to the new Rajah Park.
Regards, Tony Camilleri

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]