D. Capensis Seed

From: Joe Martinez (joe@jmmsoftware.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 22:50:19 PDT

Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 22:50:19 -0700
From: Joe Martinez <joe@jmmsoftware.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: D. Capensis Seed

Well, my D. Capensis is just finishing it's flowering on the one stalk
that I let grow (I'm snipping the others off). Ever since the flowers
started blooming, the leaf growth has been pitiful. So, I'm looking
forward to nice leaves again (already starting). There are only 2
flowers left to open, so in a couple days, they should be done. The
first flower opened about 6 weeks ago.

Questions:

1) When do you harvest the seed and how? Is there something to look
for, or is it just timing?

2) When is the best time to sow the seeds?

Thanks,
    Joe