Re: ICPS 2000 traffic, books, and FT's

From: Mybog@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 11:15:04 PDT

Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:15:04 EDT
From: Mybog@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: ICPS 2000 traffic, books, and FT's

Hello,

Recent headline in SF Chronicle: "Run for your Life" referring to the
recommended strategy for crossing streets in SF after a string of accidents
with 11 pedestrian casualties last week alone! Visitors please take note!

I see from the recent dispatch from David O. that there will be only
unsanctioned field trips after our conference 6/16-6/18. And for those of
you that will not have time to reach the unofficial field trip in Gasquet on
6/20; I will be in the field with friends in Plumas, Lassen/? counties on
6/19-6/20 to visit the Butterfly Valley Botanical area, Willow Lake, Lake
Almanor/ other cp hotspots if you should wish to travel to these areas. This
is about a 5-6 hour drive from the Bay Area.

Regarding copies of my book, CPS of the West, Vol. II ($16): currently I have
only 3 copies available. If you wish to reserve a copy, please email me with
arrangements to pick up at conference/send to your home. Additional books
may be available later, but they will probably be text only and sell for $10.

Hawkeye