To Andreas Wistuba

From: Strata, Inc. (strata@flash.net)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 14:50:52 PDT

Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 16:50:52 -0500
From: "Strata, Inc." <strata@flash.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: To Andreas Wistuba

You write:
"Hmmm...why not stating again that the earth is flat...or that the sun is
moving around it...?
Come on, many people on this server have travelled to the tropics and do not
need popstars for a warning. If you'd seen what's going on with your own
eyes you'd not post such propaganda on this listserver.
Andreas"

> Andreas, you are making childish statements in a vain attempt to make
YOUR propaganda
appear credible, when it is only supported by "feelings" science, and "could
be's" and "maybe's". Even if you traveled to the tropics and saw loggers,
that still wouldn't support your propaganda. But you don't need to see it,
do you? You are willing to just take Fernando's word, or anyone's word, as
long as it agrees with your
the-end-of-this-world-is-coming-unless-we-force-people-to-live-their-lives-l
ike-we-say view! Wie lustig...aber das stimmt, wenn man die Quelle
beruecksichtigt! Du hast noch nicht gelernt Andreas, nicht wahr?

Michael Pagoulatos