liverworts

From: 8357737 (DMERRITT@pbserver.paulbunyan.net)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 15:04:12 PDT

Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:04:12 -0500
From: 8357737 <DMERRITT@pbserver.paulbunyan.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: liverworts

Hey, some of us like liverworts. I find them very interesting
little plants. If you have liverworts and you don't want them,
don't destroy them, send them my way. I will give them a good home.
And they will have my other liverworts for company. What I don't
have and wish I did is a Hornwort. Anyone have a Hornwort they
don't want? I will gladly pay postage for them. Also, can anyone
tell me does a Mexican Ping need a dormancy period? And if so, when
and how long? Can they withstand really cold weather outside? Like
as much as 30-40 below 0 F.? Also, can anyone tell me a spp. of
sundew that grows large? The reason I wish to know is because I
have a group of preschool kids helping me watch my sundews and they
have a hard time with the small size of them. If there is a large
one they could see better it would be more fun, and they would learn
better. The ones that I have are small and the insects that they
eat so little that the kids can't see them in action. Thank you.
Anita

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]